Do you like weird smells? Do you like cheap wax melts?
Well, this may be for you... Come and look through my stillroom shelves! Amongst the bottles and jars are unique treasures to be found for but a few pence.
I test many fragrances and formulas here in my apothecary -- too many for just one lady to use -- so I'm offering these, one-of-a-kind bits n' bobs, to you -- for super cheap!
>>> What's here?
~~ Single notes that I have been testing -- grab these to mix with your wax stash and create unique smell experiences!
~~ Blends that have been changed by adding or subtracting ingredients, so I’m getting rid of any previous formulas.
~~ Blends too weird to offer to the masses.
~~ Final seasonal stock that's almost sold out.
~~ A wax melt that smells great but is kinda ugly because I messed up.
~~~~ MY BLENDS ARE MARKED WITH AN *
>>> If this is a "single pour oil" that I'm testing, I'll note the vendor so you can look up the notes.
Here are my abbreviations:
MW - Midwest Fragrances
CS - Candle Science
FC - Flaming Candle
SM - Scent Memory
- Bar (Small 1oz bar)
- Medium Bars (4.5 Long, 1.75 Wide, .5 Tall, About 2 oz.)
- Large ZigZag ( 7” X 1.5” X .75”/.25”, about 3)
-- OR --
- A cube pack, just like my standard wax cube sets, except that there may be less (or more!) than four cubes.
* My Blends: For my blends, please see the notes in the Wax Scent Master List: https://www.athameandalchemy.com/wax-catalog-by-season
* These melts are all tested and high quality; these are NOT duds, failures, or old.
* Some, probably MOST, will NOT be decorated as they have been created for testing purposes.
* This is all mostly one-of-a-kind, so it won't be coming back (well, probably)
* The scent description is pretty much in the name or listed in my Master Scent List if it's a blend.
* This wax will be shipped in a wax paper bag with a handwritten label.
* If you are only ordering one thing here, the shipping is 3.75 if you only have one in your cart. If you are ordering multiple items or anything else from the website, the shipping increase is only .50 per item, making these a great "add-on" item.
*To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL-listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach children and pets.
*Do NOT add water, Do NOT melt on the stovetop in non-approved appliances. Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
*To clean the wax out of the warmer, place it in the refrigerator for an hour or two and the wax will pop out by using a butter knife. OR, turn on the warmer for a few minutes, JUST until the bottom melts, and it should just slide out into the garbage.
*Do not eat wax melts!
* I'm sorry but I do not offer returns on wax melts. :)
I always send samples with every order; try a single cube to see if you like the scent!